1. What is an IBCLC?
- An international Board Certified Lactation Consultant IIBCLC) is certified by the International Board of Lactation Consultant Examiners (ICBLE) after passing training, clinical attachments and examinations.
2. How can an IBCLC help?
Breastfeeding is natural but does not always comes easy.
- Challenges for mothers:
- Sore / cracked nipples
- Flat / inverted nipples
- Low milk supply
- Plugged ducts
- Breastfeeding after C-section or difficult delivery
- Challenges for babies:
- Switching from bottle to breastfeed
- Breast refusal
- Tongue tie
- Gastric reflux
- IBCLC can support mothers to achieve good latch position and feeding technique, maintain balance between milk production and baby’s demand, improve blockage problems by hands on treatment and massage, etc
3. If you experience difficulties in breastfeeding, you are welcome to consult our IBCLC for further evaluation and advise.
|Hotline||2388 2886 / 9381 0077|
|Address||Flat A, 3/F, Bonds Mansion, 554 Nathan Road, Kowloon
|Closed on Sundays and public holidays|